Team Kenya 2013: July 25, 2013 - August 3, 2013

Monday, January 14, 2013

January 2013 Haiti Travel Team Members and Their Prayer Requests


Friday, January 18, 2013 - Thursday, January 24, 2013

Allison Adler (Age 29)


Prayer Requests:

I pray for safe travels throughout the trip.

I pray for the health of our team throughout the trip.

I pray for the people of Haiti and that they may come to know God.

I pray that I will, through God, be able to communicate with our Haitian friends.

I pray that God will be at the center of the relationships we form with our Haitian friends and with each other.

I pray that I will be open to the experiences God has for me.

I pray that I am able to offer my whole self to our Haitian friends, and my team members.

I pray that I will find peace in God's Word.

I pray that upon returning from Haiti, I will remain focused on God, on the love he has for me, and on sharing that love with others.

Steven Adler (Age 31)


Prayer Requests:

I pray for safe travels throughout the trip.

I pray for the health of our team throughout the trip.

I pray that I will, through God, be able to communicate with our Haitian friends.

I pray that my thoughts, words, and actions with my team members and our Haitian friends will exude the love that God has shown me.

I pray that I will take refuge in God's strength so that I can overcome my anxieties, fears, and insecurities.

I pray that I am open to all that God has for me on this trip, and that I am, in turn, able to offer all of myself to my team members and to our Haitian friends.

I pray that I will build God-centered relationships with my team members and with our Haitian brothers and sisters.

I pray that God and His love will remain the focus of my life after returning from Haiti, and I pray, too, and that I will be able to share it with those around me.

Dave Brown (Age 47) -- Team Father/Coach


Prayer Requests:

That God will bless our Haitian brethren as they seek to follow Jesus and to create a sustainable community devoted to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
That God will prepare the heart of every travel team member to be an open conduit of God’s loving kindness to every other team member and to our Haitian brethren.
That God will erect a high hedge of protection around every team member.
That God will bring our team together as a family.
That I will live a surrendered life.
That I will know the Mind and feel the Heart of Jesus.
That I will humbly serve my team members.
Kelly Gordon (Age 36)


Prayer Requests:

That God will bless our Haitian brethren as they seek to follow Jesus and to create a sustainable community devoted to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

That I will live recklessly abandoned to Jesus.

That I will have the Heart of Jesus and know fully His will for me in every aspect of my life.

That I will develop into the fullness of Christ.

That God will surround us with angels to protect and guide us in every step of this journey.

Leah MacMillan -- Co-Travel Team A Leader (w/ Ramsay)


Prayer Requests:

That God will protect our team in our travels and during our time in-country.

That God will use the heart of each travel team member and allow them to be open to stepping outside of their comfort zone.

That God will enable each team member to share openly with others and to allow God to use them in any ways He desires.

That God will show me my path for my future with Haiti.

That God will allow me to be an effective leader for my team.

That this trip will work in me to show me how I should serve Him in the future.

Ramsay MacMillan -- Co-Travel Team A Leader (w/ Leah)


Prayer Requests:

That God will open my heart to a deeper understanding of why I keep returning to Haiti year after year.

That God will keep us all safe during our travels.

That my relationships with my team members (including my wife, Leah) will be strengthened.

That God will speak through me to those who've supported me financially but who are not believers.

That this trip will strengthen my relationship with God.

Joey Reaves (Age 36)


Prayer Requests:

For traveling mercies for the entire team, to and from Haiti.

That everyone stays healthy before the trip.

That everyone stays healthy while on the trip.

For emotional strength while on the trip.

That God will uses each of us to reach others and to spread His love.

For the Haitians we will meet and interact with.

Claudia Stanciu (Age 41)


Prayer Requests:

That God will bless our Haitian brethren as they seek to follow Jesus and to create a sustainable community devoted to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

That our mission team will have the opportunity to partner alongside local pastors and churches to encourage them both physically and spiritually.

That God will prepare the heart of every travel team member to be an open conduit of God’s loving kindness to every other team member and to our Haitian brethren.

That God will erect a high hedge of protection around every team member.

That God will bring our team together as a family.

That I will live a surrendered life.

That I will know the Mind and feel the Heart of Jesus.

That I will humbly serve my team members.

Michelle Suttles (Age 29)


Prayer Requests:

For safety on the trip--for me and for every other team member.

That God will speak to/through me and the team members as we carry out God’s mission.

That my actions on this trip will glorify God.

That God will work through me to carry out the mission He wants me to complete with the people of Haiti.

That we will impact and make a difference in the lives of our Haitian friends.

That this trip will impact and make a difference in my life and lead me closer to God.

That my heart, ears, and eyes will be opened to what God has to say.

For laughter, changed relationships, and a humble spirit.

1 comment:

Brit said...

So excited for you all!!!!!!! Praying God works in all your hearts and shows you all this beautiful country. Maybe some of you will end up moving here ;)