Team Kenya 2013: July 25, 2013 - August 3, 2013

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

31 Jan...6:15a

G O O   M O R N I N '   B O H O C !!  (ala Adrian Cronaur)

And a great and super fabulous morning from Haiti to all of you reading this post!!

I hope that all of you are doing well.

Speaking for the entire team...last night, WE WERE SPENT.  I'm hoping our whole team slept well.  I know I did.  Especially given that I did not get up until 4:30a this morning.  Even though for Ramsay that's still the night before, it felt like the middle of the afternoon to me.  The cool thing about waking up so late is that God's already up and about and has the coffee going.  Earlier in the week, though, I did have to wake Him a couple of times.  You know, it's really quite funny to see God in the morning all unshaven and stuff and with His Hair all mussed.

And I am kidding of course.  :op

The very kind ladies at the guesthouse are singing this morning while they cook our breakfast.  The agenda for the morning still stands:  Road widening with our Haitian friends.  I am so hoping for more music.  I'm especially hoping the guy with the kazoo is there, too!

Wishing all of you the best of days!

More later,

Dave (On Behalf of Team Haiti 2012)

PS...And a very happy birthday wish to my (Dave's) Mom, today.  69 and still fabulous!  :o)

No comments: